LL - The Cookie Jar LL - The Cookie Jar

very nice

I have a thing for those lock, clock, etc. animations, I dont like them that much, but I'll make an exception here, I really liked this flash, some parts didn't quite get, but I know all those lock fans out there do.

cheers!

MasterLock responds:

Thanks dude :]

NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

hmmm... no

not very original here, most parts didn't even make me giggle. the idea was nice, but the content was pretty boring.

Dead Rise Ep1 Dead Rise Ep1

you simply suck

Don't make more crap for ng's sake

Dead Rising Ep1 Dead Rising Ep1

omg OMG

this sucked so bad!! omfg lame, obvious lines so fucking slow and it's nothing like the game. dude stop filling ng with you're crap and just kill urself for wasting time on such crap.

What is Love? What is Love?

you OWNED every flash on ng

definetly without question this is the best flash on ng, you matched every single beat with the movie. You sure got some talent. Tons of detail, like the sleeping car dude under the plane, you 0WN3D every flash here. This is definetly goin on my faves! Best of luck on you're upcoming vids!! (if you make more...)

Halo: Marine Tales Halo: Marine Tales

Great Halo Flash

I liked the fact that almost everything didn't had to do with MC. If u *are* gonna make a second flash, try to not leave the current scene unfinished. I really don't know what d vader's nooooo had to do with anything. And, hey, it was really funny at some parts. Keep up the good work! wobbey! =)

ps: to me, this flash is funnier than TANKMEN one...by alot!

-siplen-

the YuYu the YuYu

WTF?!

This is sooo boring........omg i loved the graphics and sound but.....what it's about...sucked.

TANKMEN TANKMEN

funny but not that funny

the titanic thing wasn't that funny, but all else was